Saturday, January 15, 2022

Saturday











I worked in the studio most of the day. The day was sunny and bright and I wanted to get out but I also wanted to work. Late in the afternoon, I was ready for something. I decided to go to the Galerie Fournier at 22 Rue du Bac. I walked along the Seine to my destination. The Parisians were out in mass enjoying the weekend. The streets were crowded. I was delighted to see the work of Christophe Robe when I arrived at the Galerie. The gallerist was occupied with clients showing them small works on paper. I left the Galerie inspired and went around the corner and found Maison Guhyard at 47 Rue de VerneuI, a shop that sells quiche and salads. Along the road are charming modern furniture stores and assorted antique shops. I made a long walk back to the Cite Internationale. My day was complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment