Thursday, January 6, 2022

Cite des Internationale arrival



 I have arrived in Paris for a residency from January 5 to February 28. Travel to France was challenging. The biggest problem was an unexpected snow storm that required me rebooking my flight from Dulles Airport for the next day. The COVID requirements also made it difficult but I am here! I arrived on January 5th. I unpacked and settled into my Atelier at the Cite des Internationale in Paris. It is on the Seine. Yesterday and today, I purchased food and home supplies I needed. I walked twice to see what was in the neighborhood. I enjoyed the beautiful French people and the rich historical architecture. As an American, the people and their language are poetry and inspiring. I am introduced to a new rhythm. I am letting the spirit of this place wash over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment