Monday, February 7, 2022

Finished


Fondation Louis Vuitton

Andre Derain

Henri Matisse

Paul Gauguin

Dove House

Paul Cezzane

I finished the suite of Flower paintings. I completed 24 pieces. I went to the Fondation Louis Vuitton in the Jardin d’Acclimatation. The building exterior is a post modern intrigue Frank Gerry. The interior of the building felt a little like an upscale shopping mall.  I saw the show of the painting collection of the Morozov family. These works will never be seen in America because Russia is not lending to the United States. I walked thru the Jardin. I saw an amusement area for children. I also saw my first glimpse of planting of yellow pansies near the bird cages. Finally, I saw the largest Dove House I’ve ever seen. In the evening, I checked out hotels for our return from the south of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment